Last updated: 01 August 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES FROM US. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE SERVICE USE.
The Service allows parents to pair their devices with their children’s devices for the purposes of monitoring and managing screen time activity. You are solely responsible for how you use our Service. By downloading or using the Service, you confirm that you are legally permitted to install the app on all devices (parent and child). You must inform the user(s) of the paired device(s) that Tittle is installed on said device(s) and their activity on it is being monitored. We are not responsible for any loss of data, loss of usage limits, loss of device access, your failure to comply with any applicable law, etc.
- All Service contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images (the “Intellectual Property”) belong to us and our content suppliers. The Intellectual Property is protected internationally under trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property, provided, however, that you may download and view or print a copy of materials on this Service for personal, non-commercial use as long as you do not modify any content (including any copyright notice) in any way. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property.
- You retain all rights to the content you submit via the Service.
Tittle for Parents strives to provide a safe and reliable environment for families. In order to ensure the Service is working optimally, please take note of the following points.
Minimum Technical Requirement
The Service is available with the following minimum system requirements:
- iOS 9.0 or newer
- Android 5.0 or newer
When signing up for an account with Tittle for Parents, you must provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete account information to enjoy a smooth user experience on our Service.
Subscription & Use of Service
- Default Plan. The Service operates on a freemium model. Default plan is free of charge; with two other subscription plans (“Starter” and “Max”) that require payment. Subscription is via in-app purchase, and is on a recurring basis unless cancelled at least 24hrs before the renewal date. You can cancel anytime. The FOC plan allows up to five devices. The two paid options (Starter & Max plans) allow up to five and ten devices respectively. If you do not upgrade or subscribe to either of the paid plans, the data for the additional child devices (after the maximum no. of allowed devices) will be deleted.
- Upgrade. When upgrading subscription to a higher level, your prorated “unused” amount from the prior in-app purchase is refunded to the original payment method. The current plan will cease and the new in-app purchase is charged at the full price. This changes your renewal date to the upgrade date.
- Downgrade. There is no refund when switching to a lower level subscription. The downgraded plan will take effect after the end of the current billing period. You will be billed the new rate on your next renewal date.
Upon sign-up, you will be given free access to Max features for 14 days. As soon as the free trial expires, your plan will be converted to the default plan. This action may result in the loss of access to certain data.
Payments and refunds are controlled by the App Store/Play Store terms and conditions.
By using this Service, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You will only use the Service for legal purposes and you will remain responsible for complying with all laws applicable to your use of the service, including, without limitation, privacy laws.
- You will pay all sums due when due.
- Our Service may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- All content you submit to our Service is free of third party intellectual property claims and contains no vulgar, profane, defamatory, abusive, racist or hateful language. You will only submit true, complete and not misleading information to the Service. We may reject or erase or edit any content submitted for any reason without prior notice to you, within our sole reasonable discretion.
- Our Service content may not be copied for republication, either online or on paper, without the prior express written permission from us.
- You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (“spam”) to our Service, other users or anyone else. Any unsolicited message must also not direct the recipient to any third party site or other resource.
- You will not access our Service in order to gain a competitive advantage.
- All persons who access the Service through your Internet connection (i) will have a legal right to do so, and (ii) will read and comply with these Terms.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Service at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Service. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights and rights of privacy and publicity
Remedies for Breach of These Terms
- We may take any action that we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe that any user violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right, privacy right or confidentiality principles, threatens anybody’s personal safety or uses offensive language. We may: (i) disclose user’s identity to law enforcement agencies, to any third party claiming violation of their intellectual property or privacy right, (ii) block user’s IP address, notify user’s Internet Service Provider, suspend or terminate any account on our Service, (iii) moderate any content submitted to us, (iv) take any other action provided for in these Terms or available under equity or law.
- Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third party claims, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE FEES RECEIVED FROM YOU, IF ANY.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Service, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in connection with (i) any content you submit to us (ii) your breach of these Terms, any law or regulation, and (iii) your infringement of any intellectual property or privacy right of any person or entity. This indemnification provision shall apply to third-party claims as well as claims between you and us.
Third Party Service Providers
Tittle works with other third party service providers to ensure the Service is functioning optimally. We will not be responsible for any deficiencies of third-party services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tittle for Parents.
Tittle for Parents has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Tittle for Parents shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the Terms and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you visit.
Privacy & Data Protection
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and in relation to any matter or dispute arising in relation to these Terms the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of mediation using the online mediation services of Singapore International Mediation Centre (“SIMC”). Any decision by the SIMC mediator shall be final and binding on the parties without any right of appeal. The Mediation e-Form can be accessed at the SIMC website. You are encouraged to access the SIMC website and familiarise yourself with the SIMC Mediation Rules and procedures. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you cannot use the Service.
Tittle will not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract, if it is prevented or delayed in performing those obligations by an event, which cannot be controlled by Tittle, such as a Force Majeure when certain circumstances beyond the control of Tittle might arise, making performance of the services inadvisable, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible. In such circumstances it is agreed that Tittle can suspend or terminate the performance of its obligations. In such circumstances, Tittle shall endeavour to issue a Notice of Force Majeure at the earliest time possible.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Service (“Communications”), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from us in electronic form. You may print a copy of any Communications and retain it for your records. All electronic Communications will be considered just as legally binding as if they were in paper form. You may revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, but if you revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, we reserve the right to terminate your right to use our Service.
- Hyperlinks. You may link to our Service, as long as this is done in a fair way that is not detrimental to our reputation or business interests and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. We reserve the right to request that you withdraw any link and you agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under the Terms, at our sole discretion, without obtaining your consent.
- Assignment. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under the Terms, at our sole discretion, without obtaining your consent.
- Severability. Should any part of these Terms be rendered or declared invalid by an appropriate authority, such invalidation of such part or portion of these Terms should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. Enforcement of these Terms is solely in our discretion, and failure to enforce the Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them in other instances.